Online curtain retailer Curtains.com, are passionate about providing the best quality products at accessible prices. Specialising in made-to-measure and ready-made curtains, they also offer a wide range of curtain accessories including curtain poles and tie-backs – ideal for those who are looking to completely update their look, without the hassle of searching the high street for each product.
Inject design and personality to your interiors with affordable, quality led curtains. Often one of the most daunting aspects of interior design, Curtains.com, the specialists in window treatments, helps you through every stage, online and by phone, in a one stop affordable design led service.
A new home or an update – curtains are the first most necessary investment.
1. Add some style and fun into your home with these on-trend tropical inspired curtains.
Curtains.com, Ananas Mango Curtains, from £82.49
2. Get a great night sleep with Blackout curtains inspired by the colourful streets of Morocco.
Curtains.com, Grove Nova Sky curtains, from £52.99
3. Add some luxury into your home with these gorgeous Italian style drapes.
Curtains.com, Finlay Cream curtains, from £152.49
4. Bring nature indoors with the trendy Botanicals
Curtains.com, Paradise Manila Evergreen curtains, from £82.49
5. Make your home feel fresh this summer with some beautiful florals.
Curtains.com Paradise Collection Botanica Peony, from £58.49
6. Dreamy and playful
Curtains.com Zoom Mango, from £58.49
7. Inject style and personality with bright and beautiful yellow
Curtains.com Keaton Dijon Curtains, from £68.99
8. Bring a touch of Spanish flair to your home from the embellishments of matador jackets and mosaics in Alhambra.
Curtains.com Augustina Damson Spice, from £167.99
9. A super soft silk and cotton blend fabric in a monochrome palette for sophistication.
Curtains.com, Lana Mercury On Black curtains, from £153.49
10. Lay back and relax as with these grand velvet curtains.