So you're just about to embark on the next chapter of your life at university, but are you really prepared for the biggest week of partying before the hard work starts? Here's what you can expect to hear during Freshers' Week...
1. “It’s not crabs, it’s bed bugs…. there is a difference…”
The first victim of an STD explains ‘the itch’.
2. “Everyone on my course is a massive cock.”
It is what it is. Take notes, then flee home.
3. “Drugs are so 2010.”
What happened weed? You were once so popular.
4. “Do I need to go to every single lecture?”
Short answer: No.
5. “Yahhh my gap yah was amazing; Thailand is suchhhh a spiritual place.”
It’s also the place you picked up crabs…
6. “Free baking soda? Sure, I’ll take some.”
Ain’t nothing like free shit.
7. “Does plagiarism include paying for an essay online?”
Short answer: Yes.
8. “How do you get cig ash off a Macbook?”
Blow gently. DO NOT TOUCH.
9. “Three days after the best before date is still okay, right?”
Milk? Probably. Assignments? No.
10. “The rugby club’s drinking pee again.”
What is wrong with those guys?
And lastly, … “You haven’t read HIRED FIRED FLED? Get it. Now!”
HIRED FIRED FLED is the book for figuring out life, university, and the working world beyond. It spans work experience, studies, and 14 jobs worked in 15 years across eight countries in four continents. This book is all about answering the ultimate question: ‘What should I be doing with my days on Earth?’.
HIRED, FIRED, FLED by Charlie Raymond is available now on Amazon. Loads more info athiredfiredfled.com.
For the chance to win a copy, simply enter below...
*You can get yourself a total of 4 entries into the competition. Simply click the entry button to fill out your details and join our mailing list. Get an extra 2 entries by liking The 10 Thing on Facebook and following us on Twitter. That's a total of 4 entries - giving you all the more chance of winning!
This competition closes at 10.00am on Monday October 10 and is for UK residents only. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway